Conventional electrical heating methods, like resistive heater, electron bombardment heater and any other electrical heaters, are having difficulty to achieve required heating performance, because magnetic field disturbs the flow of electric current. Infrared Heater like GA298 irradiate Near Infrared light to heat up a sample surface and an IR light bulb can be far away from magnetic field area to avoid the disturbance. This means heating is possible without loosing any performance of heating.
- DC magnetic field: 1.5 Tesla
- AC magnetic field strength: 0.5 Tesla @60Hz
- Max. heating temperature: 1,200 / 1,500 C
- Heater model : GA298
- Heating pressure: Atmospheric
- Customer: Lab. of Microstructure and Interface Control and Engineering, Kumamoto University, Prof. Tsurekawa